We are excited to announce our participation in St Pete Pride on Sunday, June 26!
About St Pete Pride
- St Pete Pride is the largest LGBTQ event in Florida, welcoming more than 250,000 attendees during its three day period.
- More than 60% of attendees travel from outside of Pinellas Park.
- More than 250 exhibitors will participate in the annual street festival.
- Includes a nighttime parade (the only one of its kind in Florida).
- Find the 2016 St Pete Pride Guide here.
Our booth number is A09. This means we are located on Block A—between 22nd Street and 23rd Street, off Central Ave—and we are booth number 9.
We love meeting our community members, so stop by our booth any time from 11AM until 6PM! We can’t wait to share our passion with you and show support for our community. See you there!
Author: Avery Riggs
Avery Riggs is a contributor on Destiny’s website. Riggs works with Destiny’s clients to capture and share their adoption stories. Her journalistic talents include interviewing, photography, videography and story development.
Riggs’s broad experience includes published author, production manager and videographer. She served as the production manager at TEDxUNCAsheville. After obtaining a bachelor’s degree in mass communication from the University of North Carolina at Asheville, she interned with a design and advertising agency in Florida, which is where she met Destiny.