Birth Moms First. Now and Always.
Who is our #1 priority?
You. When you’re pregnant, daily life and challenges continue. You’re also worried about placing your baby for adoption and about life after adoption.
Why are we passionate about helping birth mothers?
Our hearts are in it. It’s not business. It’s personal. We have four decades of adoption experience, and our staff includes moms, adoptive moms and birth mothers. We understand what it’s like, including feeling scared and confused.
What do we do?
We offer personalized care and connection with our birth mothers:
- Support you as you decide if adoption is the best option
- Help you consider the benefits of adoption
- Help to find an adoptive family
- Help with living and medical care expenses
- Offer counseling and doula services for support before, during and after childbirth
- Assist with hospital placement and support
- Offer legal representation for the adoption process
- Aid you in taking the next steps toward your long-term goals after adoption
Your pregnancy can be a positive, life-changing opportunity. Our intention is to set you and your baby up for long-term success. Let us take this journey with you and show you the love, care and support that are waiting for your baby and for you.